In spirit of the upcoming holiday, thought I'd compose something while putting my German to good (questionable haha) use!
Blinken nicht die Augen...
halten Sie sich fest, um dieses wunderschöne Traum!
Aufwachen dein Herz...
aus dem Schlummer seiner dunklen Mitternacht!
Lassen es seine Türen öffnen und erkennen, dass -
jemand neu definiert "Liebe", wenn -
Alles in eurer Welt scheint erweitert, transformiert und aufgehellt
und Zeit macht unbekannte, unerwartete Erfahrungen
Würdig Gekritzel auf den Seiten von Ihrem Tagebuch!
Um Ihnen und derjenige, der dich am meisten respektiere, Happy Valentines! :-)
This is |not| a puzzle and neither is it autobiographical to any degree. Well, make what you will of disclaimers :P On a different note, please excuse and correct mistakes (except capitalizations!) if you can. Can I require all comments to be in Deutsch please? haha just kidding! Although http://translate.google.com/# is a useful tool (barring grammar :P) if you're up for the challenge/seeking a quick translation. Do share your thoughts!
Tentative upcoming/pending posts to look forward to for the next 2 months:
- "Food for Thought: Thoughts on Food" (had said I'll post this today, but Valentines takes precedence over food labels and nutrition statistics :P)
- "Merits of Mental Math in Oblivion: Calculators Germinating an Arithmetically Challenged Generation" ...what I've been fuming over since the last 5yrs. (hint, this is my 5th yr in the US :P)
- A poem from my old list...
hahaha the absolute value of the word "not"? You're such a dork. :P
ReplyDeleteIch brauchte nicht zu wissen, Deutsch, um dieses Puzzle zu lösen. :-) I'm sure the poem hides a lot more? (oh I'm going to get an earful!) Finally SUCH a "non-academic" side of you? haha impossible to believe! LOL
Well, seriously though, you're so patient, practical & mature, I'm sure this is well thought & doesn't compromise personal endeavors.
- 2nd bullet - I can't wait to hear from a Mathletes champ (who sucks at using a calculator) ;-)
-Neha
Neha - Oh definitely getting an earful!! & yes, 'not' is absolute... b/c of course its a puzzle, just not everyone is equipped to solve it :P
ReplyDeleteAlso yes, doesn't 'compromise'. only complements. I'll leave it at that.
& Thanks for the last line (Prema miss would be proud :P). btw sorry about the Skype glitch but READ my email. <3
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete